- Demonstrate how Network publisher products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Educate the digital market on how to utilize premium advertising areas as a key platform for an advertisers’ online strategy
- Create and maintain strong relationships with media agencies, key local and multinational clients, government entities, etc.
- Sell and execute effective campaigns, measure results and revenue, up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Min 2 years of experience in digital sales
- Have a good understanding about the online digital market and a clear knowledge of the competitive landscape in which this platform operates
- Existing relationships with media agencies and key decision makers at top level companies
- A track record of demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a business portfolio
- Aptitude for working in small, collaborative and fast paced teams
- Fluent in English.
DevOps Engineer/Back-end Engineer
Tagon engineering team is responsible for providing software tools, platforms and APIs for collecting and processing large datasets, complete with search, analytics & real-time pipeline processing capabilities to address the unique challenges of our industry. We are building large distributed systems that will be the heart of data architecture to serve billions of requests, provide search & analytics across structured, semi-structured datasets, and scale out to tens of terabytes while maintaining low latency & availability & immediate discoverability by clients. We are reimagining the way we architect our data infrastructure across the company and are looking for an experienced software engineer to help. If solving intricate engineering issues with distributed systems, platform API, real-time big-data pipeline and search & discovery query patterns are your calling, we would like to hear from you.
What are we looking for?
BS Degree in Computer Engineer or related fields
Have at least 2 years of experience in the field
Show ownership, engagement and responsibility for your work
Be able to think analytically to find a bug in a system
Be motivated to work in a startup environment
Be willing to do/learn best hacks to get things done
You will be responsible for
Have a good and solid understanding AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, TravisCI, AWS Kinesis, Redis
Have a basic understanding of Git, Nodejs, Go, Python environment
Be comfortable with working on a console screen when necessary
Bonus points for
Experience InfluxDB is a huge plus
Experience in Ad Tech industry is a huge plus
A Quick Overview Of Our Tech Stack
ES6, React, Redux, Webpack
NodeJS, Golang, Python, AWS,Docker, Kubernetes, Redis, AWS Kinesis, TravisCI